Acting now for what’s next
Mazars is a firm with a strong international presence. We take pride in empowering our people to achieve their potential and do the right thing. We are at our best when we combine our expertise, agility and understanding.
Why would you choose Mazars?
Personal development is most important at Mazars and your opinion is highly valued. We will put a lot of effort and attention into the development of your qualities and skills. We promise you a team that celebrates your individuality and empowers you to become the expert practitioner and leader you want to be.
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm present in 95 countries. At Mazars, we aspire to build the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
Get to know Mazars.
Within our Financial advisory team, we find the development of your technical and soft skills very important. At the start, you will be guided by a (senior) team member and immediately become part of the day-to-day work for our clients. You will get great responsibility and your opinion will be highly appreciated.
We are down-to-earth and enjoy working together. We encourage each other to take challenges and to keep learning. We take great efforts to keep innovating and we have monthly knowledge sessions to dive deeper into specific subjects.
Our project team maintains close and regular contact with the client. We set realistic deadlines for our clients to ensure a good work-life balance for our team members. Due to the strong team spirit, other colleagues are also always happy to lend a helping hand where needed.
What we are looking for.
- You want to learn on the job together with personal guidance.
- You get thrilled by diving into numbers and analysing data, to solve financial puzzles.
- You want to learn more on several financial topics in an M&A and Transactions context, and are eager to develop your technical financial skills.
- You enjoy taking initiative but also value getting guidance in your development.
- You like working in an informal culture and non-hierarchical team in a dynamic project and advisory environment.
We celebrate the individuality and leadership of our people. We encourage an entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit.
A bit about our culture.
Because we all love stats
Headquarters: Amsterdam & Rotterdam
35 employees (Financial advisory Department)