Discover Sustainable Capital Group (SCG), a next-gen sustainable finance firm that’s paving the way for future-proof capital and money-driven positive change. With their headquarters based in Amsterdam and a remarkable 35% of female employees, SCG is dedicated to matching organizations seeking capital with socially-conscious investors.
🗓️ Date: Wednesday, September 20th
⏰ Time: 17:00 – 18:00 CET
What to expect:
1) We begin this session with Rogien Averink, Associate Partner Real Estate. She shares her growth journey and what SCG stands for,
2) Anja Metzler, Real Estate Analyst, will give you a glimpse into her workweek at SCG. Learn about the exciting projects and impactful initiatives the team works on to drive sustainable change,
3) Lilianne de Tombe, Real Estate Analyst, will introduce the Amsterdam team’s career paths and the importance of motivation in sustainable finance,
4) Alicia Glennon, Director Circularity & Waste, will share insights into how they are managing their ongoing project,
5) We end with a Q&A, where you can ask your burning questions about SCG and explore the exciting opportunities that await you at this forward-thinking firm!