– You are DSI registered or would like to gain your DSI registration.
– You have at least 1-2 years of work experience.
– You have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
– Affinity with sustainability and sustainable investment.
– Problem solving & quick decision-making skills
What will you do?
– Building portfolios, reinvesting cash, researching potentially interesting bond funds;
– Making investment strategies more sustainable;
– Use your research skills to optimise the investment selection process;
– Coordinate and lead the investment committee
– Prepare quarterly reports
As an Investment Team Member you will have an incredibly diverse job. In collaboration with our private financial drivers, you manage portfolios. You will make IVV’s investment strategy more sustainable and use your research skills to optimise the investment selection. During the investment committee we will discuss your research in detail and you will take care of reporting. You also prepare quarterly reports.
“Our Core Values are: Building meaningful relationships; live your ideal life; customer first; building the IVV brand”
“Our mission is to help individuals and entrepreneurs build, maintain and transfer their wealth”
– William, founder
“We want to grow, and stay as happy as we are today.”
As a family business it’s important that our customers and colleagues feel part of the IVV family. That warm, close feeling is one of the factors behind our success. As a real family we bicker about getting coffee and loading the dishwasher. We celebrate almost everything there is to celebrate and work together to achieve our customers’ ideal lives. In this, we want to lead by example. “Life is too short to be unhappy in your career!”
If you do not want us to place cookies, adjust your settings or click on refuse. Read our privacy statement.